Kiwi-Designed Games that bring families together.
SchilMil Games is a board and card game design and publishing company headquartered in Auckland, New Zealand. Our aim is to produce games that are beautiful to look at and have a satisfying balance of luck and strategy, with strong real world themes. The perfect type of fun for all the family.
These are our titles:
- Komodo - a tile-laying strategy game featuring South Pacific animals
- Kenakalan – a lively ‘monkey mischief’ card game located in beautiful Bali
- Manifest - shipping, cargo, pirates and other trouble at sea, set in the 1920′s
Amanda also co-designed and published two games that are available at our online store courtesy of Cheeky Parrot Games:
- Raid the Pantry, a unique and colourful cooking-themed card game
- Granny Wars (A Game of Tit for Tat) with secret identities and battling grans.
June 2014 news:
~ ~ ~
The website for Manifest is now live.
~ ~ ~
Manifest is with the printers and is due to be published in August.
Pre-order online at the Kickstarter price until July.
~ ~ ~
In addition to promoting our existing games, we have other projects in the pipeline.
You can keep up with what we’re working on by checking our Blog, subscribing to our quarterly newsletter and following us on Facebook.
If you live in the Auckland area, we also invite you to be one of our playtesters.