Manifest has a separate list of retailers here.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter: Grist from the SchilMil
Build railways / Explore
Fight Cthulhu in the outback!!
Designed by Martin Wallace.
Shipping, cargo, pirates & other trouble at sea set – in the Roaring ’20s.
“A highly interactive game of nautical mayhem.”
“A solid, smart euro game – light enough for family fun, interesting enough for more demanding gamers.”
Zirk van den Berg, Auckland
Family Fun + Strategy
- Save the animals of the South Pacific from an incoming asteroid
- Create new habitats with tiles that build the board – its a different game each time you play
- Compete or collaborate
- “The kids went bonkers over it…” Tom Vasel of the Dice Tower
A Game of Monkey Mischief
Be the first to fill your shop front with tours for Bali travelers, but watch out for the wicked monkeys!
“Great for families and novice gamers.”
Andrew, 41, Auckland
“This game is fantastic.”
Ellen, 12, Auckland
A Game of Tit for Tat
Do you have the balls… of wool …
to keep your Granny at
the top of her game?
Raid the Pantry
A cooking-themed card game for 2-4, ages 8+
- Assemble dishes from more than a dozen cultures
- It’s a food fight… without the mess!